The voucher (like any item in our shop) can be purchased. Please note we do not offer the option of a printed download of your voucher. After you have ordered a voucher from us, you will receive it in the form of a card which is physically dispatched. Please be aware that gift vouchers are non returnable.
Varying redemption conditions apply to promotional vouchers, therefore we ask you to pay attention to these specific conditions and the validity of the voucher during the ordering process.
- Only one discount/ promotional voucher can be redeemed per order.
- Vouchers can only be used once and lose their validity upon completion of the order
- Discount / Promotional vouchers can have a minimum order value or be linked to other conditions that are communicated across our website & social media.
- Discount / Promotional vouchers cannot be paid in cash.
- Discount / Promotional vouchers cannot be added to an order once it has been placed.
How do I redeem my voucher?
After you have put all your items in the cart, you can redeem your voucher under ‘Edit Cart’. Once at that page, you enter the code in the ‘Coupon Code’ field and confirm the addition of this to the order by clicking on the tick button - Please note, the code has not been added to your order if you have no clicked the ‘tick button’ to confirm this.
The value of the code will be automatically redeemed/ or charged to your order (In the event of a freebie for example).
If you want to return an item that is linked to the coupon code, it must be enclosed with the return.
Why does my promotional code not work?
Often the voucher is not accepted for the following reasons:
- Another voucher code has already been redeemed on the order.
- The period in which the voucher code is valid for has ended.
- The minimum order value condition was not met.
- The free item is no longer available/ out of stock.
Please note that you do not need to include the "*" when redeeming the code nor is a space before or after the code required.
I used a voucher code on my order, what amount will you therefore refund me when my return is received back?
If you used a gift voucher in your order, the item price will be refunded upon return. The amount will not be credited to your voucher.
Discount/ promotional vouchers will be charged pro rata on all items included in your order. This means that you only pay a partial amount per item when ordering. This partial amount will therefore be the sum you receive when receiving your refund for a return.
Example: If you buy two items for 40 € each, using a 10 € voucher on the order - This means you will only be paying 35 € per item. For items with different prices, the voucher will be subtracted evenly off each item in percentage. Thus, the calculated price will be reimbursed accordingly.